Community Impact Programs
For more information about participating in or helping with our programs please contact our office at 410-676-1212 or click here to send us an email.
Warm Hands/Warm Hearts
- During the months of January – March the Extreme Team visits the children providing support and encouragement, as well as, hat’s gloves and scarves
Extreme After-School Programs
- Two nine-week semesters (Spring/Fall) going directly into at-risk communities for one hour each week. Teaching positive life skills, building friendships, relationships and trust. An average of 400 children attends this program
- SPRING SEMESTER BEGINS APRIL 10TH-JUNE 7TH 2018
4:00pm - 5:00pm - Somer Set Manor Site - 101 Stansbury Court, HDG, MD 21078
5:30pm - 6:30pm - Bradford Green Site - Battery Drive, HDG, MD 21078
5:30pm - 6:30pm - Perrywood Gardens Site - Mayberry Dr, Aberdeen MD 21001
4:00pm - 5:00pm - First Harford Square Site - 1493 Harford Square Dr., Edgewood, MD
5:30pm - 6:30pm - Brookside Drive Site, Brookside Drive, Edgewood, MD 21040
5:30pm - 6:30pm - Windsor Valley Site - Meadowood Drive, Edgewood, MD 21040
4:00pm - 5:00pm - SunRise Site - End of Brookside Drive & Gilway, Edgewood, MD
4:30pm - 5:30pm - Lee Court Site - Nuttel Ave., Edgewood, MD 21040
5:30pm - 6:30pm - The Grove Site - Cedar Drive, Edgewood, MD
Extreme Team Visitation
- Every family receives personal visits or phone calls throughout the year, building relationships and meeting needs within the family.
“Back to School” Kick Off Events
- Research is clear that children will struggle in school if they do not have the necessary tools and supplies to be successful. EFO distributed over 600 bags of basic school items during our events in six locations throughout Harford County. A program on the importance of education, “It’s Cool to Stay in School” is also offered.
“Holiday of Hope”
- The “Basket of Blessings” program delivers over 200 complete Thanksgiving dinners each year. The Christmas “Star Kids” program conducts Christmas parties throughout Harford County giving over 500 presents.
Pathway to Peace and Recovery
- Recovery programs for addictions are offered throughout the week.
- On a weekly basis children receive a grocery bag with food items to take home at the conclusion of the Extreme After-School program. Throughout the year we set up at several locations inviting families to come and receive free groceries. Over 15,000 lbs of food is distributed each year.
Youth Leadership Program
- The Youth Leadership program was established to promote leadership qualities in middle and high-school students within the Extreme Family Outreach program. We train our young people with skills and resources needed to become responsible members of society.